Sunday 31 July 2011

THINGS I LEARNED THIS MONTH...



Movies worth watching: A devil that loves to wear Prada in The Devil's Rock; retribution can sometimes be fun in the I Spit On Your Grave remake; stupid hair but an entertaining spin with Drive Angry; an undiscovered slasher gem with Behind The Mask - The Rise Of Leslie Vernon; a sequel far more fun than the original with Wrong Turn 2; a love letter to Star Wars with the cameo-crammed Fanboys; mind-bending thrill-ride Limitless; packing a mighty punch is Gallants and honestly-I-filmed-it-all-in-one take creepfest The Silent House (worth watching for the scariest scene I've seen this year). 

Films to avoid: Moby Dick, Primal, The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest, Growth, Evil Rising, Knockout, Essential Killing, Season Of The Witch and The Resident. 

Best Television: A long awaited return to Charming as Sons Of Anarchy Season Three finally makes it to the UK!

Biggest Disappointment: Discovering I won't be going to Frightfest after all. Next year I may just have to buy myself a ticket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment